International Sending Movements (ISMs) are emerging global missionary sending movements from which the national church has historically not sent workers internationally but recognizes at a grassroots level its need to do so, and are seeking help to take the necessary steps to do their part in fulfilling the Great Commission to the ends of the earth.
Eagles of Peace (EoP) serves to identify where ISMs are taking place around the world and then assists these movements to become active participants through our stream approach to training, movement and placement of workers among unreached peoples.
Essentials Components for all ISMs
- Historically not sent cross-border “ends of the earth”
- Recognizable movement at a grassroots level
- Willingness to send but needs help from the beginning
- Has some capacity to facilitate mobilization of churches
- An identifiable trigger that has led to an ISM