Emerging missionary sending movements within geopolitical borders from which the national church has traditionally not sent workers internationally but recognizes its need to do so, and are seeking help to take the necessary steps to do their part in fulfilling the Great Commission.
Essentials for all ISMs
- Traditionally not sent cross-culturally
- Recognizable movement at a grassroots level
- Willingness to send but needs help in the beginning
- Some capacity to facilitate mobilization
- A trigger that prompts a response